New Companies Are Moving to San Antonio
Over the last few years, the city of San Antonio has gotten a lot of attention from new and established businesses. In fact, in 2018, the city was named the fastest growing city in the nation by the U.S. Census Bureau as people and companies moved into the area.
There are several reasons for this recent increase in interest from a wide range of tech, medical, and start-up companies, not least of which is the affordability of housing for new and relocating employees. Some of the other reasons startups and large corporations have made their way here include a motivated, educated, young workforce, low business taxes, and an overall business-friendly environment.
Whether you’re moving here to start a new job with an established company in San Antonio, or you’re considering relocating your entire company to this state, the availability of affordable homes in this fun, thriving city can have a big impact on your final decision.
If you’re thinking about making the move, you’re not alone. Here are some of the new companies that have either recently relocated to San Antonio or which will be moving here in the next few years:
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and its promising medical device and biomedical subsidiary companies
- Victory Capital, an investment management firm from Cleveland, Ohio
- Okin Business Process Services, originally based in the Czech Republic
- InCube Laboratories, a biomedical and science research laboratory
- Scaleworks, a venture capital firm
- Dura Software, a company that acquires and develops software businesses
- Moki Mobility, Inc., a company that produces mobile device management software
- Reactive, develops interactive virtual reality virtual training content using “gamification” for game-like training scenarios
- Braustin Mobile Homes, a mobile home developer
- Scraffic, a company that works with retail companies to increase traffic
- Easy Expunctions, a legal startup that helps people clean up their records
- Blue Duck Scooters, a producer of dockless, ridesharing scooters with a built-in GPS and geo-fencing system
- Medspoke, a company that does healthcare credentialing
- Slidewave, a custom software development and consulting company
- FunnelAI, a company that uses AI to automate one’s marketing and sales funnel
- Merge VR, a company that develops augmented and virtual reality products for learning and content creation for the home and classroom.
- Jungle Disk, a cyber security company
- Kadence Collective, a company that builds cloud solutions to help businesses with every stage of the sales and marketing cycle.
- Underminer Studios, a tech company specializing in content creation, virtual reality and augmented reality.
- Dropoff, a delivery and courier service
You may have noticed from this list that San Antonio is quickly becoming one of the country’s “tech” capitals as it continues to attract large, established companies as well as small, exciting startups.
Many of the businesses that are relocating and getting established in San Antonio are in the technology, biomedical, financial and scientific fields. As these companies move to San Antonio, aspiring job seekers have flocked to the city, greatly boosting its population.
At Residology, we can help these individuals find the temporary housing they need when they first move into the area and start their new careers. Any move to a new state or city can be a stressful experience, but San Antonio is a great place to make a new home, and we’ll help make the transition as easy as possible.
We also specialize in providing services for companies that are relocating to San Antonio. There are many reasons to move an entire company here, but that isn’t always easy on the employees. Whether the company is relocating all their current employees or working hard to attract an entirely new staff, comfortable, convenient, and immediate housing options are critical.
At Residology, we offer luxurious, furnished apartments in San Antonio that with stress-free, flexible options. These apartments are cost-effective and eco-friendly. They have everything your employees need to live comfortably for an extended stay.
To learn more about our furnished apartments and corporate housing in San Antonio, don’t hesitate to contact us.