Austin Corporate Housing: Your Relocation Solution
Relocating to a new state can be fun and exciting. It is a time of change and new beginnings. It can also be a time of stress and anxiety. All the coordination and logistics involved in moving can easily drain you.
Feeling at home greatly reduces the stress and anxiety of being in an unfamiliar place and about starting a new job with people you don’t know. There are other stresses involved with moving as well which can enhance apprehension even more.
Austin has become a popular place to work, play and live. The housing market in Austin is strong and very competitive. It is not uncommon to spend a good chunk of time looking and waiting to move into your new home.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a home base where you feel at home during this time of stress and transition? Would you like to feel at home as you’re looking for your permanent one? Before you look into a hotel or extended stay, consider corporate housing.
Corporate housing is traditionally intended for business travelers as a place that has all the amenities of home. Now, it is used by travelers for a variety of other reasons, such as relocation and is easily the best option if you’re planning on staying for a month or more. Here are some of the reasons why relocation corporate housing is great for those moving to a new place:
- Homelike atmosphere. Corporate housing units are larger, comes furnished, are pet-friendly and feature full kitchens, making you feel at home.
- Additional amenities. You’ll find all major appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, dishwasher and microwaves in the unit.
- Full kitchens. Corporate housing units feature full kitchens where you can cook your own food.
- Furnished. You don’t have to worry about digging through boxes or unpacking for essential items such as utensils and dinnerware, bedding and towels. Corporate housing supplies all those items for you.
- No additional fees for longer stays. Unlike hotels and extended stays, corporate housing allows you to easily extend your stay should you need more time. The price for prolonging your stay is also significantly less than a hotel or extended stay.
- Extra space. Corporate housing units are significantly larger than the rooms you’d find at a hotel or extended place at the same price.
- Pet friendly. While most hotels and extended stays either have a no pets or a strict pet policy, most corporate housing communities welcome your four-legged friends.
What Austin Offers
Our corporate housing community is located in the heart of Austin, putting you close to all the entertainment, restaurants, sites and outdoor activities the city has to offer. Austin is the bustling city on the edge of Texas’ beautiful hill country. Besides being the Texas state capitol, it is known for its large live music and film scene. Austin is home to one of the most well-known colleges, the University of Texas. The Formula 1’s Circuit of the Americas raceway is also located here, and outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the city’s abundant parks and lakes with the range of hiking, biking, swimming, and boating activities.
Austin is centrally located between Texas’ other major cities of San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas. It is also 3 hours away from the beach community of Corpus Christi.
When you’re relocating to Austin, Texas, there are other alternatives to the pricey, restricted and cramped hotel and extended rooms. Corporate housing is better on your wallet, comes with furnished units, creates a homelike atmosphere, and can accommodate your whole family.